E. T. Brother
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Darkness

Go down

Total Darkness Empty Total Darkness

Post by Admin Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:04 pm

I have no clue what this is, or where the hell it goes, my mime just gave it to me, with absolutely no ideas on where to use it. It might be the intro for The House On Willow Lane, but I don't know, anyway here goes.

Total Darkness
By E. T. Brother

Total darkness is the absence of all light. What waits in the darkness is a mystery, some mysteries should remain unsolved, because sometimes the darkness holds unspeakable horrors, horrifying sights that would drive you insane in an instant, if light should suddenly reveal the horrors that surround you.

Sometimes it's better to remain in the dark, to not discover the unknown, to not discover what is hidden. Sometimes the darkness hides nightmares, beast, and all the horrors of mankind.

Be careful what you wish for, when you wish for light, when you wish to uncover the mysteries of the dark, because you might just get what you wish for, and it might drive you mad in the blink of an eye.

The darkness, total darkness, might just be your best friend, it holds many mysteries, and some are best unknown.

When you hear a bump in the night, the creak of a board, or an intake of breath, pray it's just your imagination playing tricks on you. Maybe it is nothing, then again, maybe it is something that is best left hidden from view, hidden by the darkness, hidden by total darkness.

If you hear a noise in the night, in the darkness, think before you reach for a light, because maybe it is better not knowing what's in the darkness.

Admin
Admin

https://e-t-brother.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum